Falsuri de 1,8 milioane euro la ARDAF

Falsuri de 1,8 milioane euro la ARDAF

by December 3, 2010 10 comments

Procurorii DNA au trimis in judecata sase fosti angajati cu functii de conducere din cadrul ARDAF Dambovita, care au prejudiciat societatea cu 1,8 milioane euro.

Potrivit unui comunicat al Directiei, Marius Pietricica, fost director al ARDAF Dambovita, Marius Cristian Stan, fost director adjunct, Loredana Iacob, fost sef birou contabilitate, Cristina Sampetrean, fost inspector asigurari, Luiza Cazanescu, administrator al SC Luisa Casa de Moda Bucuresti si Ioan Igescu, administrator al SC Transoceanic SRL au fost trimisi in judecata pentru savarsirea mai multor infractiuni, de la abuz in serviciu la fals in inscrisuri.

Conform procurorilor, in perioada octombrie 2003 – octombrie 2005, directorul Marius Pietricica, Marius Stan Cristian, Loredana Iacob si Cristina Sanpetrean, au aprobat incheierea mai multor contracte (de consultanta, de inchiriere si de marketing) intre ARDAF Dambovita si firmele reprezentate de Cazanescu si Igescu in conditii ilegale. Aceste contracte au fost decontate in conditiile in care Ioan Igescu, prin intermediul firmei sale nu a prestat niciun serviciu in favoarea ARDAF iar Luiza Cazanescu nu a respectat clauzele contractuale in totalitatea lor.

In vederea recuperarii pagubei, a fost pus sechestru asupra unor imobile apartinand fostului director Pietricica si Luizei Cazanescu.

Facebook Comments

10 Comments so far

Jump into a conversation
  1. Bobby Addo
    #1 Bobby Addo 6 April, 2011, 16:52

I seemed to be aware about this previously, but nevertheless there were some beneficial bits which concluded the image for me personally, many thanks!

Reply this comment
  2. Lorenza Beat
    #2 Lorenza Beat 7 April, 2011, 21:43

Hm, I am happy with this but still not entirely convinced, thus i am about to research a little bit more.

Reply this comment
  3. Jack Gowers
    #3 Jack Gowers 13 April, 2011, 06:02

O . k ., this is a good start however i’m going to take a look at that a little bit more. Will let you know what else i have found.

Reply this comment
  4. Giuseppina Menjivar
    #4 Giuseppina Menjivar 13 April, 2011, 22:49

I was aware of this previously, but nonetheless there are some useful bits that finished the picture to me, appreciate it!

Reply this comment
  5. Librada Kivioja
    #5 Librada Kivioja 16 April, 2011, 04:49

I certainly have to think even more in that direction to see a few things i can do about it.

Reply this comment
  6. corpus christi hotels
    #6 corpus christi hotels 16 April, 2011, 13:10

Hey, really nice stuff you got here. Please accept my thank you for the article you provided. Exactly what I was looking for! 🙂

Reply this comment
  7. clinique bonus
    #7 clinique bonus 16 April, 2011, 17:58

Surprised to discover that we now have nonetheless a number of whom consider normally. With the, in the tastes instances individuals are coasting coupled longing for the most effective though no regarded ever before making a endure

Reply this comment
  8. Renetta Lighthall
    #8 Renetta Lighthall 17 April, 2011, 01:43

Great blog here! Also your website loads up very fast! What host are you using? Can I get your affiliate link to your host? I wish my site loaded up as fast as yours lol

Reply this comment
  9. ליווי עיסקי
    #9 ליווי עיסקי 17 April, 2011, 21:35

שלום לכולם רציתי להמליץ לכם על קבוצה מומחית לכל הנוגע למערכות יחסים הדוקות דרך מערכות בנקאיות המסייעות לקבלת אישורי משכנתאות קלים ומהירים והשלמת משכנתא בלא סירבול והמתנה מיותרת .

Reply this comment
  10. free website
    #10 free website 17 April, 2011, 21:51

Good day! Do you use Twitter? I’d like to follow you if that would be ok. I’m absolutely enjoying your blog and look forward to new posts.

Reply this comment

Your data will be safe!Your e-mail address will not be published. Also other data will not be shared with third person.