Hotii au spart magazinele lui Dinu Patriciu

Hotii au spart magazinele lui Dinu Patriciu

by December 27, 2010 16 comments

Cinci magazine Mic.ro situate in sectorul 2 din Bucuresti, in zonele Colentina si Maica Domnului, au fost sparte in perioada Craciunului de hoti. La un alt magazin a fost sparta doar usa, informeaza Politia Capitalei.

Cum in zilele de Craciun magazinele au fost inchise, spargerile au fost descoperite abia luni dimineata, cand angajatii s-au intors la lucru.

Politistii cred ca hotii ar putea fi un grup de copii ai strazii, deoarece prejudiciul a fost destul de mic, in jur de cateva mii de lei.

Lantul de magazine Mic.ro este controlat de omul de afaceri Dinu Patriciu, printr-o companie inregistrata in Olanda, Mercadia.

Facebook Comments

16 Comments so far

Jump into a conversation
  1. Tangela Biorkman
    #1 Tangela Biorkman 8 April, 2011, 05:30

I obviously need to think far more in that area and find out a few things i can do about that.

2. Eryn Reinen
    #2 Eryn Reinen 12 April, 2011, 16:14

I seemed to be aware about this previously, but nonetheless there were several useful bits which finished the picture for me, appreciate it!

3. Mammie Mcferrin
    #3 Mammie Mcferrin 14 April, 2011, 05:15

Hm, So i’m comfortable with this nevertheless not totally convinced, therefore i’m about to research a bit more.

4. Susanne Sorum
    #4 Susanne Sorum 16 April, 2011, 01:41

Well, that is certainly decent, however what about the other choices we have here? Do you mind writing another post about all of them also? Thanks!

5. cc hotel coupons
    #5 cc hotel coupons 16 April, 2011, 13:10

Hey, really nice stuff you got here. Please accept my thank you for the article you provided. Exactly what I was looking for! 🙂

6. clinique bonus time
    #6 clinique bonus time 16 April, 2011, 19:21

To start with I used to be form of sceptically but tiny would I am aware that will towards the end regarding perusing this entry I am going to shift our viewpoint A hundred and eighty degrees.

7. פרחים
    #7 פרחים 16 April, 2011, 20:54

רוצים לספח לבית פרחים יפים בשלל צבעים כנסו לחנויות המתמחות לא אחרי נסתר וקשטו הינך הבית בשלל פרחים לא מצופה ..

8. Myung Adamis
    #8 Myung Adamis 16 April, 2011, 22:48

So I simply state you put together many outstanding points and I will submit a variety of good ideas to add in shortly.

9. free website
    #9 free website 17 April, 2011, 04:18

When I initially commented I clicked the “Notify me when new comments are added” checkbox and now each time a comment is added I get several emails with the same comment. Is there any way you can remove people from that service? Thanks a lot!

10. Free Xbox 360
    #10 Free Xbox 360 17 April, 2011, 06:02

Good day! Do you know if they make any plugins to safeguard against hackers? I’m kinda paranoid about losing everything I’ve worked hard on. Any tips?

11. hgh for sale
    #11 hgh for sale 17 April, 2011, 07:44

I’m not capable of see this <a href=”http://genf20plusreview.net/benefits-of-hgh-treatments-and-hgh-supplements”>hgh for sale website properly on my cellphone 🙁

12. Ronnie Lacio
    #12 Ronnie Lacio 17 April, 2011, 08:38

Really like your websites details! Undoubtedly a wonderful offer of data that’s extraordinarily helpful. Carry on to hold publishing and i’m gonna proceed studying by way of! Cheers.

13. vigrx plus side effects
    #13 vigrx plus side effects 17 April, 2011, 21:09

Considerably, this post is really the sweetest on this notable topic. I harmonise with your conclusions and will thirstily look forward to your incoming updates. Saying thanks will not just be sufficient, for the phenomenal clarity in your writing. I will directly grab your rss feed to stay informed of any updates. Admirable work and much success in your business dealings!  Please excuse my poor English as it is not my first tongue.

14. Pokerstars Marketing Code december 2010
    #14 Pokerstars Marketing Code december 2010 17 April, 2011, 21:55

I loved as much as you’ll receive carried out right here. The sketch is attractive, your authored subject matter stylish. nonetheless, you command get bought an impatience over that you wish be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come more formerly again as exactly the same nearly very often inside case you shield this hike.

Reply this comment

Your data will be safe!Your e-mail address will not be published. Also other data will not be shared with third person.