Averea lui Bercea Mondial – 8 palate ilegale si 120 de dosare penale

Averea lui Bercea Mondial – 8 palate ilegale si 120 de dosare penale

by February 23, 2011 10 comments

Anghel Sandu, cunoscut drept Bercea Mondial, are in prezent nu mai puţin de 30 de procese cu Primaria Slatina. Mondialu a construit in Slatina opt palate, toate identice, dar niciunul cu autorizatie de constructie. Pentru patru dintre case, cu sprijinul justitiei oltene si al primariei Slatina, Mondialu a castigat procesele cu municipalitatea. Dupa ce si-a stricat relatia cu edilii, reprezentantii Primariei Slatina incearca acum sa-i demoleze patru imobile construite fara autorizatie.vezi Gandul

Facebook Comments Box

10 Comments so far

Jump into a conversation
  1. 1631100
    #1 1631100 31 March, 2011, 14:38

What a lovely day for a 1631100! SCK was here

Reply this comment
  2. condos corpus christi beach
    #2 condos corpus christi beach 16 April, 2011, 13:11

Hey, really nice stuff you got here. Please accept my thank you for the article you provided. Exactly what I was looking for! 🙂

Reply this comment
  3. clinique bonus time
    #3 clinique bonus time 16 April, 2011, 19:46

Handful of know that it will take not just 1 nicely constructed article to make heads around. But after all such lowers involving wisdom is what makes the local community vibrant.

Reply this comment
  4. free website
    #4 free website 16 April, 2011, 23:34

Hi there! I know this is somewhat off topic but I was wondering if you knew where I could find a captcha plugin for my comment form? I’m using the same blog platform as yours and I’m having difficulty finding one? Thanks a lot!

Reply this comment
  5. Free Xbox 360
    #5 Free Xbox 360 16 April, 2011, 23:51

I’m not that much of a internet reader to be honest but your blogs really nice, keep it up! I’ll go ahead and bookmark your site to come back later on. Many thanks

Reply this comment
  6. Sennhesier HD 555
    #6 Sennhesier HD 555 17 April, 2011, 01:09

Thanks for the post. Have a look at Best PC Headphones

Reply this comment
  7. Harley Fluhman
    #7 Harley Fluhman 17 April, 2011, 01:28

I have been surfing online more than 3 hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It’s pretty worth enough for me. In my opinion, if all webmasters and bloggers made good content as you did, the internet will be a lot more useful than ever before.

Reply this comment
  8. Porter Sieger
    #9 Porter Sieger 17 April, 2011, 05:46

What i discover tough is to discover a blog that may capture me for a minute but your blog is different. Bravo.

Reply this comment
  9. Pokerstars Marketing Code
    #10 Pokerstars Marketing Code 17 April, 2011, 06:44

I appreciate, cause I found exactly what I was looking for. You have ended my four day long hunt! God Bless you man. Have a great day. Bye

Reply this comment

Your data will be safe!Your e-mail address will not be published. Also other data will not be shared with third person.