Basescu: „Regina” spagii de la vami este printre liderii sindicali

Basescu: „Regina” spagii de la vami este printre liderii sindicali

by February 14, 2011 11 comments

Presedintele Traian Basescu afirma ca liderii sindicatelor de la Vami stiu mai multe decat spun in dosarul coruptiei de la frontiere si, mai mult, ca “regina” trebuie cautata printre ei, acest lucru urmand sa fie probat prin declaratiile celor arestati. vezi Gandul

Facebook Comments Box

11 Comments so far

Jump into a conversation
  1. clinique bonus
    #1 clinique bonus 16 April, 2011, 19:08

No person truly cares about the particular how you can as long as it offers benefits and most importantly is easy in order to apply. While i visit think it over, for the majority of the sole need should be to you should be workable

Reply this comment
  2. Real Estate Lakeland FL
    #2 Real Estate Lakeland FL 16 April, 2011, 20:35

I am not rattling great with English but I come up this very easy to read .

Reply this comment
  3. Download Full Movies
    #3 Download Full Movies 17 April, 2011, 02:15

Please tell me it worked right? I dont desire to sumit it again if i do not have to! Either the blog glitced out or i am an idiot, the second alternative doesnt surprise me lol. thanks to your great blog!

Reply this comment
  4. Angelika Lewandowski
    #4 Angelika Lewandowski 17 April, 2011, 07:09

I’ve been browsing online more than three hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It is pretty worth enough for me. Personally, if all site owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the net will be much more useful than ever before.

Reply this comment
  5. anti wrinkle products
    #5 anti wrinkle products 17 April, 2011, 10:38

I am not in a position to see this <a href=”http://kollagenintensivscam.com/youthful-appearance-without-expensive-treatments-or-surgery”>anti wrinkle products web site properly on my telephone 🙁

Reply this comment
  6. cheap hotels in jersey
    #6 cheap hotels in jersey 17 April, 2011, 10:56

This is a really good read for me, Must admit that you are one of the best bloggers I ever saw.Thanks for posting this informative article.

Reply this comment
  7. Free Xbox 360
    #7 Free Xbox 360 17 April, 2011, 16:38

Hey there! I realize this is somewhat off-topic but I needed to ask. Does building a well-established blog like yours take a large amount of work? I’m brand new to writing a blog however I do write in my journal daily. I’d like to start a blog so I can share my personal experience and views online. Please let me know if you have any recommendations or tips for new aspiring bloggers. Appreciate it!

Reply this comment
  8. Terresa Joslyn
    #8 Terresa Joslyn 17 April, 2011, 17:40

Just killing some in between class time on Digg and I discovered your article . Not usually what I choose to read about, nevertheless it was absolutely value my time. Thanks.

Reply this comment
  9. vigrx oil review
    #9 vigrx oil review 17 April, 2011, 19:49

Let me start by saying nice post. Im not sure if it has been talked about, but when using Chrome I can never get the entire site to load without refreshing many times. Could just be my computer. Thanks.

Reply this comment
  10. חדרי ארונות
    #10 חדרי ארונות 17 April, 2011, 20:44

היי, אני רוצה להמליץ לכם על פתרונות למגוון דרישות, כמו חדרי נוער.

Reply this comment

Your data will be safe!Your e-mail address will not be published. Also other data will not be shared with third person.