Biserica pierde procesul cu Romsilva pentru retrocedarea a 166.000 de hectare de padure. Miza era de 500 mil. euro

by March 17, 2011 7 comments

Regia Nationala a Padurilor Romsilva, asistata de casa de avocatură Nestor Nestor Diculescu Kingston Petersen (NNDKP) a castigat recursul impotriva Fondului Bisericesc Ortodox din Bucovina privind retrocedarea a 166.813,5 hectare de padure. vezi Ziarul financiar

Facebook Comments Box

7 Comments so far

Jump into a conversation
  1. corpus christi hotels resorts
    #1 corpus christi hotels resorts 16 April, 2011, 13:12

Hey, really nice stuff you got here. Please accept my thank you for the article you provided. Exactly what I was looking for! 🙂

Reply this comment
  2. clinique bonus time 2011
    #2 clinique bonus time 2011 16 April, 2011, 19:23

Don’t even think anything you happen to be stated and notice. It is safer to follow your behavioral instinct that is, ideally, cast simply by knowledge. Still, this really is reliable info that will must not be overlooked.

Reply this comment
  3. פיינטבול בישראל
    #3 פיינטבול בישראל 16 April, 2011, 22:28

זיקית הינה חברת החוויה האתגרית הגדולה בארץ המפעילה אטרקציות במרכז הארץ במחירים מיוחדים לארגונים, חברות, קבוצות ולקוחות פרטיים המעוניינים להגיע לימי כייף רוב הדרך לכיוון המסלול .

Reply this comment
  4. free website
    #4 free website 17 April, 2011, 07:50

I was curious if you ever considered changing the page layout of your website? Its very well written; I love what youve got to say. But maybe you could a little more in the way of content so people could connect with it better. Youve got an awful lot of text for only having one or 2 pictures. Maybe you could space it out better?

Reply this comment
  5. Yolando Nordlie
    #5 Yolando Nordlie 17 April, 2011, 12:18

I’m nonetheless studying from you, but I’m bettering myself. I definitely love reading the whole lot that is written on your blog.Keep the stories coming. I loved it!

Reply this comment
  6. Donovan Wamack
    #6 Donovan Wamack 17 April, 2011, 17:14

hey all, I was just checkin’ out this blog and I really admire the basis of the article, and don’t have anything to do, so if anyone want to to have an engrossing convo about it, please contact me on AIM, my name is heather smith

Reply this comment

Your data will be safe!Your e-mail address will not be published. Also other data will not be shared with third person.