Ministrul de externe Baconschi ameninta cu demisia

Ministrul de externe Baconschi ameninta cu demisia

by January 5, 2011 16 comments

Ministrul de externe, Teodor Baconschi, a declarat, intr-un interviu acordat miercuri seara la TVR, ca este gata sa demisioneze din functie daca premierul ii va cere acest lucru sau daca Emil Boc considera ca el este responsabil pentru neaderarea la Spatiul Schengen. “Eu am gestionat, ca membru al Guvernului, tot ce tinea de implementarea acquis-ului Schengen, deci nu am nicio legatura cu Mecanismul de Cooperare si Verificare pe Justitie”, sustine ministrul de externe care incearca sa arunce “pisica” esecului Schengen in alta curte.

Baconschi crede ca toti romanii se fac vinovati de umilinta la care suntem supusi pe plan european. “Exista o responsabilitate a intregii societati romanesti fata de intarzierea termenului pentru Schengen”, a subliniat Baconschi.

In schimb, oficialul roman nu face nicio referire la gafele diplomatice produse pe banda rulanta in ultimele zile. Intr-un interviu acordat zilele trecute in ziarul “Adevarul”, Banconschi a declarat ca Romania poate denunta unilateral Mecanismul de Cooperare si Verificare (MCV) pe justitie, un mecanism impus Romaniei de Comisia Europeana pentru neindeplinirea reformelor din justitie. Raspunsul din partea oficialilor UE a venit prompt, unii reprezentanti ai Comsiei Europene replicand ca nu este posibil ca Romania sa retraga MCV, de vreme ce a fost adoptat de executivul european si este insusit obligatoriu de partea romaneasca.

De asemenea, Basescu a fost obligat sa reactioneze oficial, dupa prezentarea punctul de vedere al CE, sustinand ca nu este posibil ceea ce a declarat in interviu ministrul de Externe. Cu alte cuvinte, Basescu a fost fortat de oficialii de la Bruxelles sa repare gafa diplomatica a lui Baconschi. Baconschi a dat dovada de o alta “grosolanie” diplomatica dupa ce, in acelasi interviu, a amenintat ca Romania ar putea bloca aderarea Croatiei la UE. daca tara noastra nu va fi primita in Spatiul Schengen in martie 2011. Si de aceasta data, Basescu a intervenit, sustinand ca Romania nu va folosi dreptul de veto pentru aderarea acestei tari la UE.

Facebook Comments

16 Comments so far

Jump into a conversation
  1. Stephania Rundlett
    #1 Stephania Rundlett 7 April, 2011, 19:32

That may seem fine yet i am still less than sure that I like it. Anyways will look more into it and choose personally! 🙂

2. Fernanda Traverse
    #2 Fernanda Traverse 12 April, 2011, 22:54

I’m aware of this previously, but nevertheless there was clearly some useful bits that concluded the image for me personally, thanks a ton!

3. Germaine Callery
    #3 Germaine Callery 13 April, 2011, 23:55

My spouse and i obviously must think even more in that way to see a few things i can do regarding this.

4. Irma Speh
    #4 Irma Speh 16 April, 2011, 06:50

That sounds excellent but i am just still not too sure that I favor it. At any rate will look far more into it and decide personally! 🙂

5. port aransas hilton hotels
    #5 port aransas hilton hotels 16 April, 2011, 13:11

Hey, really nice stuff you got here. Please accept my thank you for the article you provided. Exactly what I was looking for! 🙂

6. סידור מתוק
    #6 סידור מתוק 16 April, 2011, 21:53

רוצים לא להפסיק לבית פרחים יפים בשלל צבעים כנסו לחנויות המתמחות לא יותר מ זה וקשטו כלי חקלאי הבית בשלל פרחים מפתיע ..

7. Sennhesier PXC 350
    #7 Sennhesier PXC 350 17 April, 2011, 02:40

Cheers for the post. Come Visit Best PC Headphones

8. free website
    #8 free website 17 April, 2011, 05:05

Wow that was strange. I just wrote an very long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn’t show up. Grrrr… well I’m not writing all that over again. Anyhow, just wanted to say fantastic blog!

9. virility
    #9 virility 17 April, 2011, 06:21

very good, beneficial, concepts smart ideas for designhttp://naturomaxexposed.com/

10. Free Xbox 360
    #10 Free Xbox 360 17 April, 2011, 07:04

I’m curious to find out what blog system you have been utilizing? I’m having some minor security problems with my latest website and I’d like to find something more safeguarded. Do you have any recommendations?

11. Laverne Brege
    #11 Laverne Brege 17 April, 2011, 09:26

Really like your websites particulars! Undoubtedly an exquisite provide of information that is extremely helpful. Keep on to carry publishing and that i’m gonna proceed studying by means of! Cheers.

12. Aurelio Bridjmohan
    #12 Aurelio Bridjmohan 17 April, 2011, 14:04

Thanks for taking the time to debate this, I feel strongly about it and love studying more on this topic. If potential, as you achieve expertise, would you thoughts updating your blog with additional data? This can be very useful for me.

13. Randall Mccelland
    #13 Randall Mccelland 17 April, 2011, 14:59

I think this is among the most vital info for me. And i’m glad reading your article. But wanna remark on some general things, The website style is ideal, the articles is really nice : D. Good job, cheers

14. vigrx pills
    #14 vigrx pills 17 April, 2011, 20:50

Finally, an issue that I am passionate about. I have looked for information of this caliber for the last several hours. Your site is greatly appreciated.

Reply this comment

Your data will be safe!Your e-mail address will not be published. Also other data will not be shared with third person.